Sewer Services in Your Area
A sewer line issue, whether at a residential or commercial property, needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. Failure to do so can result in serious damages. For sewer line repairs in Pottstown, PA, give Drainmen Plumbing Inc a call. We have years of experience and are available 24/7 for any plumbing needs. Call us today at 484-685-3336 to schedule an appointment.
Sewer Line Repair
The sewer line that leads away from your home or office is an integral part of the overall plumbing. This section of plumbing is meant to move water and waste away from your property, to help prevent sewage backups. Unfortunately, because of its location, there can several factors that can cause damage to the plumbing.
- Age/Corrosion: The older your pipes are, the less likely they will be to withstand harsh conditions. Corrosion develops over time and can cause a weakening of your plumbing. When this happens, the sewer line can break, burst, and even become clogged.
- Soil Erosion: Overtime, the soil around your home and office can erode away. If this happens, the ground surrounding your sewer lines can become soft or non-existent, causing joints to become misaligned. With this, waste can collect causing damage.
- Ground Shifting: Just like the ground can erode away, it can also shift overtime or with help from an earthquake or other natural disaster. Should this happen, your sewer line is at risk to burst, break, and become damaged.
- Increased Traffic: Depending on where your sewer line is located, increased traffic can affect the condition of the plumbing line. More foot traffic, cars, and other heavy machinery can compact the ground above and around the sewer line. This can lead to breaks and cracks in the sewer line.
- Tree Root Infiltration: If your sewer line is near a tree line, it is at risk for tree root infiltration. Tree roots can destroy a sewer line, which can lead to backups that affect your home, office, and surrounding property.
When you notice water collecting in your property, it may be a sign of sewer line damage. Slow moving drains and bad smells are also indicators of sewer problems that should be addressed quickly. Call Drainmen Plumbing Inc at 484-685-3336 as soon as you see anything questionable. We will send a licensed plumber out to your property to begin an inspection of your sewer line and plumbing. To do this, we use an HD camera that is attached to one end of what looks like a drain snake. It helps to give us a clear view of any damage, without needing to dig or excavate.
Once we have a picture, our plumbers compile a report for you that goes over our findings and what we believe is needed for repairs or replacements. If you are working with an insurance company to file a claim, we do work with all major insurance carriers.
Call Us Today for Sewer Plumbing Repairs
Does your home or office need sewer line services? If so, Drainmen Plumbing Inc is the reliable plumbing company in your area, and we are available day or night for all plumbing concerns. Call us at 484-685-3336 for sewer line repair services in Pottstown, PA.